Saturday, October 1, 2011

Am I Being Punk'd?

It was SUCH a beautiful day today! Started it off at approximately 7:30 a.m. with a 9 mile run with my good friend Jess. This is the first time we have ever ran AND talked...it was really nice to catch up!  Anyway, after I got home, stretched, showered and shoved a few cookies into my system we headed to Anamosa for their pumpkin fest...is it pumpkin fest OR pumpkinfest?  Either way we saw some massive pumpkins! I guess that is the point of a fest filled with pumpkins...


After watching Cooper in the big wheels race we went to grab something to eat.  I couldn't wait to crack open my diet coke...


I opened it and took that first drink I had been waiting so long for and I KNEW IT, I completely KNEW IT! It tasted EXPIRED! Not caring who was watching I looked under the can and sure enough...it had expired August 22, 2011!

Then we went to a PARADE...we had JUST started to see a dent in that infamous neverending candy bowl at our house...St. Patrick's Day parade, 2 4th of July parades, Firetruck parade, and now the pumpkin parade...


And then we got MORE. Halloween is only 30 days away! This bowl will never be conquered. Ashton, where are you? Was I being punk'd today?! Are you getting a divorce or NOT?! This media frenzy has me obsessed...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment